Registrations are now closed
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be on our cancellation list.
The Regeneration Dinner is our annual fundraising night where we invite our supporters to host tables of their friends and church members.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to hear about SU ACT’s ministry and plans for the future. There’s also top quality entertainment and food.
There is no charge to attend but it is a fundraising dinner, so you will be invited to make a donation at the end of the evening to support our important ministry.
WHERE: The Dinner will be held at the Hellenic Club, 1 Matilda Street, Phillip, ACT
WHEN: 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start. The formal part of the evening will finish at 9:30 pm.
Key Note Speaker – Rob Horne
Rob Horne spent his teenage years serving on Beach Mission with his family. This year he led one of SU ACT’s two beach missions at Barlings Beach Holiday Park.
Rob is married to Arabelle and together they have five children. They recently returned to Canberra after spending the last 10 years on mission in Austria and Germany. He is now serving as the Pastor of North Canberra Baptist Church.
Can’t come to the dinner?
Did you know that 25% of donations for our Regeneration Appeal are from generous donors who are unable to attend?
COVID-19 Event Restrictions
We are extremely grateful to be able to gather together in fellowship with one another. With that said, there are still some requirements we must follow in order to maintain our commitment to public health safety.
- All guests will be required to check in using the “Check-in CBR App” upon arrival to the club. Please ensure that you bring your mobile device and that you or another member of your household has downloaded the app before the event.
- In accordance with the public health directions, all guests must remain seated for the duration of the event except to the extent that it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so.
- Please do not attend the event if:
- you are feeling unwell
- you have been in an ACT Health declared hotspot in the last 14 days
- you have been in contact with a known active case of COVID-19
- travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test
To see a more detailed version of our COVID Event Safety Plan please click here.